Welcome to Financial Services.
Kelowna Campus - Centre for Learning (E505)
Financial Services will be closed at 4:30 pm on Friday, December 21, 2018 for the holiday closure. The office will reopen at 8:00 am on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
Overview of Services offered
- Financial Services is responsible for providing a wide variety of essential financial services throughout the organization, to students, faculty, staff and external stakeholders.
See the Financial Statements section for current and past financial statements.
- Financial Reporting: Annual audited financial statements; government reporting, board reporting, internal operational and ad hoc financial reporting.
- Budgeting: co-ordination of budget development and variance monitoring and reporting.
- Payroll: co-ordination and processing of bi-weekly payroll cycle, issuance of records of employment, T4’s and other government reporting.
- Accounts Receivable: co-ordination of invoicing and payment collection for all student/customer accounts.
- Accounts Payable: co-ordination of payment for supplies, services, capital and expenses payable to employees and vendors.
- Accounting Activities: co-ordination of deposit and cash audits; bank and account reconciliations, auditing and processing journal entries and providing financial guidance and training within the College.