Employee & Family Assistance
What is an Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)?
As part of.your benefits package, eligible employees of Okanagan College along with their dependents, can access employee assistance services through LifeWorks. A professional consultant can provide advice and resources to assist you with a wide range of issues such as:
- Life: Stress/Overload, Anxiety, Depression, Grief/Loss, Community
- Family: Parenting, Separation/Divorce, Blended Families, Caring for Older Adults, Education
- Money: Saving/Investing, Debt Management, Estate Planning/Wills, Home Buying/Renting
- Work: Work Relationships, Job Stress/Burnout, Managing People
- Health: Fitness,Nutrition, Sleep, Addiction/Recovery, Smoking Cessation
In addition, employees can access hundreds of articles, eBooks, infographics, audio recordings, toolkits and more through the online resource.
How do I contact an LifeWorks professional consultant?
To access the resources, a username and password are required for the LifeWorks website. Employees are directed to access the LifeWorks website through myOkanagan - Employee Tab - OC Express Forms - Payroll Forms (Benefit Form Resource Centre).
LifeWorks also has a mobile app available at the App Store and at Google Play. Once you have downloaded the app, follow the instructions to log in with Okanagan College's shared/group username and password. After the initial log in, just tap the icon on your phone's screen to launch the LifeWorks app.
Top of Page