The campus is located in one of the most attractive climates in all of Canada with approximately 2,100 hours of sunshine and only 15 inches of rain per year. Surrounded by the grape-laden hills of B.C.'s wine country, the majestic peaks of the Cascade Mountains, the two fresh water lakes, and an abundance of rivers, the Penticton campus gives you the option to start your educational career while relishing one of the greatest recreational hotspots in North America.
Beginning your degree at Okanagan College’s Penticton campus gives you the opportunity to explore options and to prepare for university or other post-secondary programs of your choice while offering you a welcoming feeling to higher education that you won’t experience at larger universities.
- Great quality education, with course credits that transfer to all B.C. public universities, including UBC, SFU, TRU, UNBC, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Vancouver Island University, Capilano University, and the University of the Fraser Valley
- Small class sizes
- Affordable tuition
- Applied hands-on learning
- Close-to-home programs
- Pathways to the respected Business Administration degree program at Okanagan College
- Financial aid opportunities (scholarships, bursaries, student loans)
- Increased readiness for degree level programs
Email Liana Swedahl (firstname.lastname@example.org) today or call – (250) 492-4305
Toll-Free: 1-866-510-8899 for more information
Click here to find out more about the Penticton campus and the programs it offers.
Get a copy of Okanagan College's viewbook now to learn more about our programs and the OC Advantage! Give us some information about yourself and you can choose to download the viewbook, have it mailed to you or have one of our staff call to answer any questions you may have.