RegistrationRegistration is the process of signing you up for classes after you have been admitted. For some programs, we will do this for you, for others, you can choose your own classes.
|Yes - Continue to Step 2||No - Please refer to the How to Apply page|
- Once you have been accepted into your program you may need to register into your courses either online through your myOkanagan account or in person.
- If your program is not listed below we will register you into your courses and we will send you your timetable by mail or you can check your myOkanagan account (Student tab > My Week-at-a-Glance Schedule).
- You may still get a time ticket to change your electives even if you are not on the list below.
- Continue to Step 3 to learn about planning your courses and timetable.
- Adult Basic Education: Grade 11 & 12
- Arts & Science University Studies (includes Arts and Science Diplomas)
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems (Years 2-4)
- Network and Telecommunications Engineering Technology (Year 2)
- Adult Basic Education: all other
- English as a Second Language
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Year 1 and 2)
- Commercial Aviation
- Computer Information Systems (Year 1)
- Culinary Management (Diploma)
- Human Service Work
- Therapist Assistant
Register on or after your assigned registration date via WEB REGISTRATION
Register on or after your assigned registration date IN PERSON
Option to change your electives after your assigned registration date via WEB REGISTRATION
If you are not sure what courses you should be taking refer to the program outline in the Calendar or meet with an advisor months before your start date.
Your registration date will fall between the registration period - your exact day and time (registration time ticket) will be sent to you in an email before your semester begins. Note: you will be able to register for both the fall and winter semesters with your time ticket.