A Visiting Student at Okanagan College is a student who is currently undertaking a program of degree completion at another accredited post-secondary institution.
- Students are admitted based on a Letter of Permission from the home institution and are permitted to register in specific Okanagan College courses as listed in the Letter of Permission.
- The Letter of Permission must state the session and year for which it is valid and is valid for one academic year only. And proof of satisfying all course prerequisites.
- If subsequent sessions are required, a new Letter of Permission must be submitted.
- No transfer credit will be awarded by Okanagan College.
- Apply online and select "Visiting Student" for the program selection. See example below:
Need more information?
- Contact an education advisor