Study Exchange Awards
Okanagan College students going on exchange overseas have access to over $30,000 in awards
Okanagan College International Study Exchange Awards - Up to 10 awards of $1,500
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Completed one or more years of full-time study in any university studies, degree or diploma program at any campus of Okanagan College
- Will enroll full-time in an International Study Exchange which commences in the 2017/2018 academic year (i.e., study exchange commences between May 1, 2017, and April 30, 2018)
- Based on academic achievement and financial need.
- Download application form and complete fully
- Submit application to Financial Aid & Awards Kelowna Campus
- DEADLINE: Ongoing (Applications will be accepted until all available funds are committed)
One World Scholarships - Up to $19,500 available to Okanagan College Students in awards of $1,000 to $3,500.
- Apply to Okanagan College, Download Application (includes criteria to receive scholarships) and complete fully
- Submit completed forms and supporting documentation to Financial Aid & Awards, Student Services, Kelowna Campus
- DEADLINE:ONGOING (Applications will be accepted until all funds are committed)
Premier's International Scholarships - $6,000 to $10,000 Award
Apply direct to Irving K. Barber Scholarship Society.
Note: Successful recipients of Premier's International Scholarships are not eligible to also receive the One World Scholarship, we do however recommend that eligible students apply for both. DEADLINE: May 1st, 2017.
To find out more about the Study Abroad Exchange program at Okanagan College Click here.