Part-Time StudyStudents who are studying part-time may be eligible for federal part-time assistance. If eligible, you could receive:
- Canada student grant for part-time students
- Canada student grant for part-time students with dependants
- Canada student loan for part-time students
- Canada student grant for students with permanent disabilities
- BC supplemental bursary for students with disabilities
Part-time students are enrolled in 20-59% of a full-time course load (20-39% for approved students with disabilities). Please contact the Financial Awards office if you have questions about your course load.
Application forms are available on the StudentAidBC website. Click here to read more about the part-time assistance program and download an application.