Irving K. Barber Scholarship Society
The Irving K. Barber British Columbia Scholarship Society supports post-secondary education by providing scholarships for students attending public post-secondary institutions. The Scholarship Society, in partnership with the Victoria Foundation, manages endowment funds and awards the return on investment to students through scholarship programs.
Transfer Scholarships - $5,000 Awards,
- Apply to Okanagan College, Click Here to download application. Submit completed applications to Financial Aid & Awards, Student Services, Kelowna Campus, or your campus administration office. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- NOTE eligibility criteria for 2018 have changed Click here for more details.
- DEADLINE: February 28, 2018.
One World Scholarships - Up to $19,500 available to Okanagan College Students in awards of $1,000 to $3,500.
- Apply to Okanagan College, Click here to download application, completed forms and supporting documentation should be submitted to Financial Aid & Awards, Student Services, Kelowna Campus. Applications will be accepted until all funds are committed. Students applying for this scholarship should also apply for the Okanagan College International Study Exchange Awards (up to 10 awards of $1,500), email email@example.com for more information and an application form
- DEADLINE: ONGOING
- Premier's International Scholarships - $6,000 to $10,000 Award
- Apply direct to Irving K. Barber Scholarship Society. Note: Successful recipients of Premier's International Scholarships are not eligible to also receive the One World Scholarship, we do however recommend that eligible students apply for both.
- DEADLINE: May 1st 2018.
Aboriginal Scholarships - $1,000 to $5,000 Awards
- Apply direct to Irving K. Barber Scholarship.
- DEADLINE: March 31st 2018.