Make an Appointment

Please check with our Counsellor or Advisor? page if you are not certain whether you should see a counsellor or an advisor.

By Email:
Please refer to our Counselling Staff page for email addresses.

By Phone:
Kelowna: Contact the Student Services Office ext. 4119.
Penticton:  Contact Sarah ext. 3232.
Salmon Arm: Contact Susan ext. 8221.
Vernon: Contact Derrick ext. 2208.

On Campus:
Kelowna: Student Services Office in the Student Services Building
Penticton: Administration Office
Salmon Arm: Administration Office
Vernon: Administration Office or D360 (Derrick's Office)