OC Job Forms

Forms Required To Apply

Forms Required Once You're Hired

If you are a new student employee, Okanagan College requires that you complete the following documentation:

If you are an existing student employee and we have not already received a completed Municipal Pension Plan Enrolment Form or Waiver Form, please fill out the applicable form:

Existing student employees who are continuing employment in a new calendar year will need to completed updated TD1 and TD1BC Income Tax Forms if their tax information has changed with respect to applicable payroll deductions. If your Banking Information changes, please completed an updated Banking Information form.

All IT Monitors applicants must submit their completed forms to IT Services, Kelowna Campus, ATTN:  T. Tuck

Resources for International Students