Project Management Certificate
Looking for Project Management related Workshops? We have online and in-class sessions - Go to Workshops
Project Management Certificate Program
An intermediate-level 138-hour program designed to maximize the effectiveness of people managing projects at all levels. Learn strategies, techniques and software tools, which can be immediately applied in the workplace to improve project performance.
- Program Intake: Spring 2018 - Start date is April 7, 2018
- Program is taught online, with three weekend in-class sessions at OK College Kelowna campus
- Tuition: $4,239.52 / Textbooks $141.75 Total: $4,381.27
Real-world SolutionsParticipants gain hands-on experience managing a project through the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing phases. The final capstone project has participants working on solutions for real-life project management challenges presented by industry representatives.
Certification ProcessGraduates of the Project Management Certificate are prepared for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) exam as part of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) certification process.
View upcoming Project Management Training workshops.
Apply online or complete a downloaded application form in full and submit with your $30.00 application fee (credit cards accepted by phone)
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- in-person at your nearest Okanagan College campus - to be forwarded to the attention of Tanya Egli - Revelstoke campus