Immigration Resources

Letter of Enrolment CIC pic


 Confirmation of Enrolment Letter

Study permit

 Co-op work permit

 Post-Graduation Work Permit

 Temporary Resident Visa

 Visitor Records 

Immigration advising services for students

International Education Advisors can also answer general questions about:

United States visas

Social Insurance Numbers

Passport Renewals

Immigration Assistance

For the most accurate and up-to-date information please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. The International Education Office recommends that you speak to an Education Advisor if you have any immigration questions.

DISCLAIMER: This website has been reviewed by Danai Bélanger (Kusikwenyu), a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website you are encouraged to visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website (CIC) to access the most up-to-date information.