After you Graduate

After graduation

After you graduate

If you are planning to remain in Canada after graduation and you do not intend to study you can apply to remain as a worker or visitor if you meet the eligibility requirements.


Permanent Residence

Education advisors can provide basic information about permanent residence but we cannot advise or review permanent residence applications. If you would like more information about applying for permanent residence you can attend a permanent residence information session in the Fall and Winter semester or you can speak to an immigration consultant.

Dates for the Fall and Winter semester Permanent Residence information sessions will be announced via email, Facebook and on our website. 


DISCLAIMER: This website has been reviewed by Danai Bélanger (Kusikwenyu), a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website you are encouraged to visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website (CIC) to access the most up-to-date information.