Immigration Resources

 Photo Button Immigration Before you Arrive  Photo Button After you Arive  Photo Button Immigration After you Graduate

Immigration Forms and Guides

 Forms Information Guides 

Confirmation of Enrolment Letter

Letter of Program Completion Request   

Applying for a New Study Permit (Extension)

Applying for a Study Permit - Visitors to Canada

How to Amend or Correct a Study Permit 

Temporary Resident Visa

Inviting Friends or Family to Canada

Spousal/Common Law Partner Work Permit 

Post-Graduation Work Permit 

Immigration advising services for students

International Education Advisors can also answer general questions about:

United States Visas

Social Insurance Numbers

 Passport Renewals

            Immigration Assistance

For the most accurate and up-to-date information please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website

DISCLAIMER: This website has been reviewed by Danai Bélanger (Kusikwenyu), a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website you are encouraged to visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada 
website (CIC) to access the most up-to-date information.