When you come to Canada, where can you live? 

There are a number of different options available for housing while you are attending Okanagan College. If you are under 18 years old, you must stay with one of our approved host families until at least your 18th birthday. If you are 18 years of age or over, you may choose from:

Student Residence 2013
 Student Residence located at the Kelowna Campus


Ktown House Winter apartment
 Homestay with Families  Private Rentals - Apartments