Non-competitors in Grade 6-12 are invited to join us on March 3 for a few hours of fun and exploration of our trades and technologies programs through tours, hands-on activities, demonstrations and fun challenges.
There is a lot going on to watch and participate in - don't miss out. See the full schedule off the following link:
cBOOK - TOURS, FUN CHALLENGES, & INSPIRE PRESENTATIONS
● TOURS: Trades shops; culinary arts kitchens; competitions; start and end at the try-a-trade activities in the new Trades Complex-Atrium.
● 2 TEAM CHALLENGES: Scaffolding & WorkPlace Safety
● a unique presentation that provides teachers and students from grades 6 – 10 with a new perspective on skilled trades and technology careers through engaging and thought-provoking activities.
TO BOOK ALL OR ANY OF THE ABOVE ACTIVITIES to CONTACT Dianne Holm, Events Organizer
NOTE: Please provide student numbers, what activities, and time of arrival and departure. Confirmation email will follow with directions, a map and any details necessary for you to have a great day here with your students.
cTRY-A-TRADE (hands-on free-flow activity stations)
● Welding simulator ● Collision Repair Paint Simulator
● Sheet Metal ● Plumbing ● Electrical ● Recreation Vehicle
● Commercial Transport Driver Simulator ● Motor Vehicle
● Construction Zone (Build it, Take it!)
c DEMONSTRATIONS ● Robotics ● Mock Electrical Competition● Electronics
Schedule of March 3 Discovery Day Activities