How to connect your Windows phone to the eduroam wireless network:
1. Navigate to Settings, then WiFi.
2. Turn on Wi-Fi and your device will display a list of available wireless networks.
2. Select eduroam.
3. Since this is a secure network, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Username: your 9-digit OC ID Number + @okanagan.bc.ca [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Password: your 'network' password (used to login to computers on campus)
4. Select accept to approve the certificate issued to klo-radius-2.okanagan.bc.ca