How to connect your Blackberry to the eduroam wireless network:
1. Tap Settings > Network and Connections > Wi-Fi. Turn on Wi-Fi and your device will display a list of available wireless networks.
2. Tap eduroam. Since this is a secure network, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Username: your 9-digit OC ID Number + @okanagan.bc.ca [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Password: your 'network' password (used to login to computers on campus)
3. Check the Advanced Options box. Choose the following values from the list available.
- Security Sub Type: PEAP
- Inner Link Security: MSCHAPV2
Press Connect to save your settings and connect to the eduroam wireless network.