How to connect your Android to the eduroam wireless network:
1. Navigate to Settings, then Wireless Networks and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
2. You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects and displays wireless networks in range. Select eduroam.
3. Since this is a secure network, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Username: your 9-digit OC ID Number + @okanagan.bc.ca [email@example.com]
- Password: your 'network' password (used to login to computers on campus)
Enter your credentials and press Connect