Epson Brightlink 455Wi user guide
How to use the Epson Brightlink 455Wi interactive projector in E202
- Connect your laptop to the VGA cable, the network cable and the interactive USB cable at the teacher podium
- Turn on the projector using the remote
- Launch a browser (e.g. Firefox) and search for Epson Brightlink.
- Click the Support tab at the top and select Projectors
- In the search field enter 455Wi and choose Epson Brightlink 455Wi
- Open Drivers and Downloads
- Download and install the latest version of Easy Interactive Driver (v1.10) – may not be necessary on newer machines and operating systems.
- Under Utilities download and install the latest version of Easy Interactive Tools (v4.11)
- Once the download and install is complete, launch Easy Interactive Driver (Start/Epson folder).
- Launch Easy Interactive Tools
- Pick up the Epson interactive pen from the white pen case attached to the side of the instructor podium.
- Watch the how-to videos on the Epson Brightlink 455Wi support site to learn how to use the pen as a mouse to control your computer, how to to draw on the screen, and how to create a multi-page whiteboard.