Interesting links for continuous professional development:
- teachonline.ca - excellent resources from Contact North in Ontario
- EdTech twitter feed - thought-provoking ideas from ed tech leaders
- Three Principles of Effective Online Pedagogy - Pelz
- Teaching in a Digital Age - Guidelines for Designing Teaching and Learning by Tony Bates (free online book - webinar series also available at teachonline.ca/teachingwebinars)
- A 2016 Look at the Future of Online Learning - Contact North (pdf)
- Making Sense of Blended Learning - Contact North (pdf)
- "institutions should not waste money on trying to re-create the impression of live, face-to-face instruction by investment in expensive remote classroom systems for synchronous instruction">
- "teaching in higher education is still a cottage industry where one individual is responsible for all stages of production and delivery"
video: Learning Outcomes and Why They're Worth Having
We enjoy delivering workshops on a variety of topics to groups upon request. Whether the topic is Moodle, using technology in the classroom or emerging trends in education technology we will design and deliver a high quality educational experience for your group. To get the process started, please fill out the group workshop request.
Educational Technology Coordinator
Educational Technology Coordinator (.5)