Okanagan College IT Monitors
Are you looking to earn extra cash while attending two or more courses at Okanagan College - and still have time to study?
At the beginning of each school semester, IT Services hires students to be IT Services Monitors.
If you are a registered Okanagan College student in good standing, who is:
- Willing to assist fellow students
- Possessing a good work ethic
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to complete the Online Application Form link in myOkanagan under "Personal Announcements". Look for "Apply to be an IT Services Monitor " starting in early July and late November.
Please remember that all correspondence with applicants is done via your myOkanagan Email Account, including offers of employment.
IT Monitor Responsibilities
- Ensuring computer lab equipment is not mistreated or stolen
- Assisting students in navigating software
- Keeping the Computer Lab and Information Commons area clean and tidy
- Refilling printers with paper and toner as needed
- Reporting technical problems
Questions may be directed to the IT Services Helpdesk at local 4444.