Student Photo ID Can Be Used For
- Official Okanagan College Identification
- Library Privileges
- Access to Gym Pass
- Entrance to Exams
- Entrance to College Events
- To Receive Computer Support
- Discount for City Buses
- Discounts from Community Businesses
- Access to College Residence (KLO only)
ONLINE PHOTO Submission
Please carry your student Photo ID card with you at all times while attending any Okanagan College campus.
What to bring:
To get your free Photo ID card present the following:
- Proof of registration ... forms showing student name, classes and student number
- ONE form of government issued photo ID... Driver's License, BCID or Passport
Starting September 2016 cards will be valid for 2 years!
At the start of each Winter and Fall semester, photo session are held at all campuses.
In addition to the photo sessions held at the beginning of each semester, you can obtain your Student ID during the following times:
Pictures are taken in the Bookstore; cards can be picked-up at the Library - Circulation Desk
Penticton, Vernon or Salmon Arm
|Monday - Friday
|| 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
||Bookstore - Student Services (S) Building
- contact one of our staff members who will set up a time for you to get your Photo ID if you missed the semester kick off sessions.
Photo ID Contacts:
Lost or Stolen Photo ID Card
There is a $5.00 replacement fee for lost, stolen, or mutilated cards. A Photo ID card will be considered mutilated if it is perforated (hole punched), bears unauthorized markings, or is affixed with any stickers other than Okanagan College authorized stickers.
Contact a Photo ID staff member noted above or notify a library staff member.
- Present your documents to the Registration Office to have your records changed.
- There is a $5 replacement fee.
- Contact a Photo ID staff member noted above.
- All Okanagan College Photo ID cards are the property of Okanagan College.
- The Photo ID card is for the card holder's personal use only.
- Services covered by this card are not transferable to other individuals.
- The holder's Photo ID card must be presented or surrendered upon request by any officer or authorized employee of Okanagan College.