Photo ID - Staff & Faculty
All Okanagan College employees are encouraged to obtain a Photo Identification card. Employees must be full / part-time permanent status.
To set up an appointment please contact the staff member listed below for your campus.
||5657 / 4520
- Present your 9 digit employee number at the time your photo is taken.
- Specify if you are staff or faculty and your department.
- Advise staff if you want your card sent via inter-office mail or sent to the library.
- A Photo ID card can only be issued if your employment has been processed through Human Resources.
- Cards can be replaced for $5.00.
- Contact a Photo ID staff member noted above or notify a library staff member.
- Present documents to the Registration Office to have your records changed.
- Contact a Photo ID staff member on your campus - see list above.
- All Okanagan College Photo ID cards are the property of Okanagan College.
- The Photo ID card is for the cardholder's personal use only.
- Services covered by this card are not transferable to other individuals.
- The holder's Photo ID card must be presented or surrendered upon request by any officer or authorized employee of Okanagan College.
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 27, 2013