Penticton Campus Open House & Spotlight Sessions
Open House & Spotlight SessionsWednesday, Oct. 23, 5 - 7 p.m.
Jim Pattison Centre of Excellence
Community Hall PC113
For students, parents, adult learners and anyone who is interested in learning about programs and services available at Okanagan College. Meet faculty, academic advisors and staff from student services. Apply for any program at Okanagan College during the Open House and the application fee will be waived. Campus tours are available as well. RSVP not required. Enter to win a $5000 tuition voucher.
Download the Spotlight Sessions schedule - includes room locations and presenter names!
15 First Year FAQs
Wednesday, Oct. 23, 5:30 p.m.
Lecture Theatre PL07
Learn the top 15 tips that parents and students should know before starting post-secondary. Information includes:
- Understanding post-secondary options, terminology and processes
- Accessing scholarships, bursaries and awards
- How to apply for student loans
- Dual credit and concurrent enrolment options
- Transferring within B.C.
- The application process - how it works at Okanagan College
- Making the most of the services available
There will be plenty of time for questions and answers at the end of the session.For more information contact Alison Roberts-Zschocke 250-492-4305 ext. 3205 or ARobertsZschocke@okanagan.bc.ca